7 Compelling Reasons to Sell Your Leisure World Home NOW!
1) There is a shortage of homes for sale. It’s as simple as supply and demand. There are many more buyers in the market than homes for sale. This gives the home owner more leverage in the market.
2) Interest rates are low but are predicted to rise in the near future. Every interest rate increase lowers the number of buyers that can qualify for a loan.
3) Summer vacation season is over and kids are back in school freeing time up for looking at homes or fixing them up to sell.
4) It generally takes longer to prepare a home for sale than most sellers think. By meeting with a Realtor now to find out what you may need to do to make your home “show ready” you may be able to take advantage of selling this fall or you’ll know what to do if you are planning a move in the winter or spring.
5) Putting your home on the market in early fall keeps you from dealing with weather issues such as ice or snow, freezing pipes or the need to winterize.
6) Fall has traditionally been known to be one of the best times of the year to sell. The weather is pleasant, trees are still green or changing to pretty colors which allows homes and neighborhoods to show well.
7) Move before the holidays. Whether upsizing or downsizing wouldn’t it be great to be in your new home before the holidays?
Call Barbara Michaluk, Weichert Realtor and Authorized Leisure World Specialist for a free, no obligation consultation! Whether now or in the future please feel free to call, email me or text me for all your Real Estate needs. Wishing you a wonderful fall season!!
Barbara Michaluk, Realtor
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Web: BarbaraSellsMDhomes.com
Authorized Leisure World Specialist / Senior Real Estate Specialist /
Internet Marketing Specialist / Certified E-Pro / Certified Staging Agent
Weichert Realtors / 3816 International Dr / Silver Spring, MD 20906